
You have a sleepy face here and you are probably annoyed that I always want to take your picture when you are eating--but I can't leave out WAFFLES.
I made overnight-yeast waffles and they have become your favorite food. Every morning you simply say "waffles." After school you come in to the kitchen and say "waffles." When you don't like the looks of dinner, you say "waffles?" I think we are going to change your name to waffles. I wonder if you will still like them when we run out of syrup and powder sugar.
I made overnight-yeast waffles and they have become your favorite food. Every morning you simply say "waffles." After school you come in to the kitchen and say "waffles." When you don't like the looks of dinner, you say "waffles?" I think we are going to change your name to waffles. I wonder if you will still like them when we run out of syrup and powder sugar.
No comments:
Post a Comment